Hearty and healthy asparagus spears wrapped delicately in salmon makes a very socializing appies!
- 24 asparagus spears
- 3 tablespoons sour cream substitute (such as Tofutti Sour Supreme)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon, cut into 24 (1/4-inch-wide) strips
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cook asparagus in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain. Pat dry.
- Combine sour cream substitute, 1 teaspoon dill, and tarragon in a small bowl. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon dill mixture over one side of each salmon strip. Wrap 1 salmon strip around each asparagus spear with dill mixture touching the asparagus. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired