A superb vegetable medley in a one-dish skillet!
- Cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small eggplant, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 3 (6-ounce) packages Italian-style chopped cooked chicken breast (about 4 cups)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 4 ingredients; sauté 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add chicken broth and wine; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in pimiento and chicken.