Fun and healthy popsicles even adults will enjoy!!
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped or sliced fresh fruit (such as strawberries, kiwifruit, papaya, and/or melon)
- In a blender, combine guava nectar, pineapple juice, and fresh pineapple chunks. Cover and blend until smooth. Divide chopped or sliced fruit among 12 frozen treat molds or 4- to 6-ounce paper cups. Pour blended mixture over the fruit.
- Add sticks and cover molds. (Or cover each cup with foil; make a small hole in the foil with a knife and insert a wooden stick into each cup through hole.) Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.