Taste great! Perfect for dinner parties.
- 3 tablespoons pear nectar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 of a medium pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 of a small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- For vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together pear nectar, vinegar, oil, and pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange the lettuce on two salad plates. Top with pear, red onion, and walnuts. Drizzle with the vinaigrette.