This recipe saves 190 calories and 19 grams of fat per serving by baking the tortillas instead of frying them and preparing the recipe with extra lean ground beef
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 3/4 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup drained canned kidney beans, rinsed, well drained
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Crumple four large sheets of foil to make four 3-inch balls; place on baking sheet. Place 1 tortilla on top of each ball; spray tortilla with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 min. or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake.)
- MEANWHILE, brown meat with chili powder in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in salsa and beans; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- PLACE 1 tortilla shell on each of four serving plates. Fill evenly with salad greens, meat mixture, cheese and tomatoes. Top with dressing.