A quick and easy recipe your deer hunter will love!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound venison stew meat
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package beef flavored rice mix
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat up the oil.
- Add the venison chunks and cook until nicely browned on the outside and cooked almost all the way through.
- Prepare the beef flavoured rice mix according to package directions.
- While the rice is cooking add the venison, green pepper, red pepper and onion. Simmer until the rice is done and the peppers are tender.