This stuffed chicken dish comes off so elegant, yet they will never know how little time you spent in the kitchen. The flavors bring such a pow to your mouth, yet it is still light and figure-friendly.
- 4 chicken breasts, trimmed and pocketed
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, plus 4 tlsp. for topping
- 2 tlsp. olive oil
- 1.Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2.In a medium bowl combine zucchini, corn, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- 3.Drizzle in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and toss to coat evenly.
- 4.Stuff each chicken breast with the vegetable/cheese mix and season with salt and pepper.
- 5.Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 6.Top each breast with remaining tablespoon of parmesan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden and juices run clear.