This menu is especially created for vegetarian people. It's a low fat, low calorie, low carb diet. This makes your beans taste savory.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 shallot
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Pinch of brown sugar
- For about 10 minutes for fresh or lesser for frozen, steam the green beans until they are cooked but still crisp.
- On medium fire, heat the oil in a skillet and at the same time dice finely the shallot.
- For about 5 minutes, brown the shallot, then add the green beans and put in the soy sauce.
- So as not to burn the mixture, keep it moving until heated through, for around 10 minutes.
- And to add extra flavor, put in a pinch of brown sugar before removing from the heat.