A colorful salad that is low in fat and rich in Vitamin C!
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain; rinse under cold running water. Drain well; place in large bowl.
- ADD onions, peppers and tomatoes; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Stir gently just before serving; sprinkle with the cheese.