Yummy lean pork loin which can be a part of a healthful eating plan.You may garnish it with orange slices or wedges before serving that makes it more enticing!
- 1 untreated cedar plank (14x7x1 inch)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT or BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Grated peel of 1 medium orange
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 boneless pork loin (2 lb.)
- IMMERSE the plank in water, placing a weight on top of the plank to keep it submerged. Soak at least 4 hours or overnight.
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce and orange peel until well blended. Remove half of the barbecue sauce mixture; set aside for serving with the cooked meat. Brush plank with oil; top with meat. Place on grate of grill; cover with lid.
- GRILL 1 hour or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 150°F, turning and brushing with the barbecue sauce mixture for the last 20 min. of the grilling time. Discard any remaining sauce used for brushing. Remove meat from grill; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 min. until the internal temperature is 160°F. Discard cedar plank. Cut the meat into thin slices. Serve with the reserved barbecue sauce mixture.