Very smooth and refreshing drink with the berries!Can go with your lunch or can be your dessert.
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt or raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries, slightly thawed (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- Place yogurt, milk and powdered sugar in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add half of the berries.
- Cover and blend on high speed 1 minute.
- Add remaining berries.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute, adding a small amount of additional milk if necessary, until smooth.
- Serve immediately.