It's easy to make this cool, crisp vegetable medley garden-flavored dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, onions and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing mix and sour cream; mix well.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.