This refreshing dessert makes a naturally fat free finish to any meal.
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Orange Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups cold club soda or seltzer
- 1 cup melon balls (cantaloupe, honeydew and/or watermelon)
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold club soda. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- MEASURE 1 cup thickened gelatin into medium bowl; set aside. Stir melon balls into remaining gelatin. Spoon into eight champagne glasses or dessert dishes.
- BEAT reserved gelatin with electric mixer on high speed until fluffy and about doubled in volume. Spoon over gelatin in glasses. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.