This recipe is perfect for those who are in to salads and it is also recommended for those who are in a diet. The most common vegetable used in salads is lettuce but with this particular recipe it makes use of fresh spinach.
- 6 cups fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 pound top round steak, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- On a large plate place the spinach. Add walnuts and cranberries, and place tomato slices on top of it the set aside.
- Now it is time to cook the steak in a non-stick skillet. Cook it over medium heat until steak is thoroughly cooked and no pink is left.
- Over the salad arrange the cooked steak. Add pepper and salt on top and sprinkle with your preferred dressing. To taste better use light flavored dressing. Citrus dressing goes very well with this salad.