An easy-to-make, flavorful, high-protein dish! (Try substituting the red snapper with ocean perch, flounder, or grouper)
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets red snapper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Place a sheet of aluminum foil onto a baking sheet, and grease lightly.
- Place fillets onto the foil, and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spoon picante sauce over fillets, and squeeze lime juice over the top. Bring the sides of the foil together, and fold the seam to seal in the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.