A low low-fat vegetarian chili that is a good source of vitamin A and an excellent source of vitamin C! Added bonus - low in fat!
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen BOCA Ground Crumbles 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed 1 can (15 oz.) chili beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, drained 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- COOK and stir peppers, onions and garlic in hot oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat 2 min. Stir in crumbles; cook 2 min.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low 30 min., stirring occasionally.