Delicious low-fat, high-protein meal!
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 pound chicken meat, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large skillet, saute onion, garlic and bell pepper until soft. Add cooked and cubed chicken, then stir in tomatoes, beans and oregano.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and serve hot.