This stew makes for a great meal, and has all the veggies you can ask for! It is easy to make and tastes great!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 14-oz can beef broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 5 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 14-oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 9-oz package chicken filled or cheese filled ravioli
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/3 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add leek and garlic. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in broccoli, (undrained) can of stewed tomatoes, ravioli, and rosemary.
- Boil again, and reduce heat.
- Keeping the pan covered, simmer for 8 minutes or until broccoli and ravioli are tender.
- Serve into bowls and top with cheese.