Refreshing salad for shrimp lovers!
- 1/2 lb peeled, cooked medium shrimp
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tsp minced jalapeno chile
- 2 Tbl minced fresh cilantro
- 6 Tbl fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbl fresh lime juice (about 2 small limes)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- For the salad: Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate while the dressing is prepared.
- For the Dressing: Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir vigorously until smooth. Gently stir the dressing into the shrimp mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Variation for Serving: Place lettuce cups on each plate. Scoop salad into cups. Garnish with sliced red and yellow tomatoes and avacado.