Serve up these easy colorful kabobs with your rice!
- 1 lb. cleaned large shrimp
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into chunks
- 1/2 of a medium pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 8 wooden skewers
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Teriyaki Sesame Ginger Barbecue Sauce
- PREHEAT greased grill to medium-high heat. Arrange shrimp, onions, green peppers and pineapple alternately on skewers.
- GRILL kabobs 5 to 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally and brushing with the barbecue sauce during the last 2 minutes of the grilling time.