A different but healthy way to have your salmon. A nutritious and delicious low-calorie low-cholesterol meal!
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.), skin removed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended; set aside.
- PLACE salmon on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle evenly with lemon juice.
- Top with cheese mixture; spread to evenly cover salmon.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.