Very good and delicately flavored main course - Asparagus steamed with fish for a delicious taste!
- 4 15x15-inch squares parchment paper
- 4 5 to 6-ounce fish fillets (such as halibut or cod; each about 1 inch thick)
- 12 fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pound slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place parchment squares on work surface.
- Generously butter half of each parchment square; top buttered half of each with 1 fish fillet.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; top each fillet with 3 tarragon leaves, then 1 piece of butter.
- Arrange asparagus around each fish fillet; pour 1 tablespoon orange juice over each.
- Fold parchment over fish and asparagus, folding and crimping edges tightly to seal and enclose filling completely.
- Place on 2 rimmed baking sheets, spacing apart.
- Can be made 4 hours ahead. Chill.
- Bake fish packets for 17 minutes.
- Slide packets onto plates and serve.