A quick and easy low fat supper with little clean up!
- 4 5-ounce sole fillets
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Tear off 4 sheets of 12" X 18" foil wrap.
- Lay one sole fillet on each sheet.
- Top each piece of fish with an equal amount of zucchini, carrot, onion and ginger.
- Add orange juice and zest to each packet.
- Bring up sides of foil and turn over at the top.
- Seal edges, leaving enough room for air to circulate.
- Place fish packets on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with Jasmine or whole grain rice.