This cookie recipe is great for the holidays, and is low in carbs!
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar substitute
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites until they become foamy.
- Slowly add sugar substitute and continue beating well.
- Add salt and vanilla and stir.
- Add pecans and chocolate chips and stir.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil and grease. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Put in oven and turn oven off.
- Leave overnight in oven.
- In the morning serve and enjoy!