A cheerful treat for all seasons!
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough (such as Pillsbury)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine cheese and cumin. Cut dough along perforations to form 12 breadsticks; sprinkle cheese mixture over dough, gently pressing into the dough. Twist each breadstick, and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 13 minutes or until lightly browned.