Meaty, tasty and incredibly low in fat and calories!
- Ground beef, lean, 16 oz
- *Progresso Bread Crumbs - Italian Style, .50 cup
- Egg, fresh, 1 large
- Brown Sugar, 3 tsp packed
- Garlic powder, 1 tbsp
- Oregano, ground, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a medium sized bowl combine 1 lb hamburger with bread crumbs, egg, sugar, and spices. I use my hands to mix everything.
- Roll mixture into 46 small balls
- Place each meatball on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink inside and sides are browned.
- Add to favorite spaghetti sauce and serve over noodles. (Spaghetti sauce and noodles not figured in to nutrtion information.)
- Makes 46 meatballs at 34.5 calories and 2.2 grams of fat per meatball.