Indulge with this peanut butter chocolate bars less the calorie and fat!!
- 1/2 cup stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup Equal® Spoonful
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter, Equal®, and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda, and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly in well-sprayed 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350ºF oven 20 to 22 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares; store in airtight container at room temperature.