Excellent recipe for sweet potatoes! Try cutting into long thin pieces rather than chunks for sweet potato fries!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 6 to 8 pieces. Brush each piece with olive oil. Rub the seasoning mix over each piece. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, or in a shallow pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until tender, or about 20 to 35 minutes.