This delicious high protein chili is so easy to make, it's sure to be a favorite for everyone INCLUDING the cook!
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed well
- 1 can red kidney beans rinsed well
- 1 can beans in tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cip chopped red bell pepper
- 1 lbs extra lean ground turkey
- 1 cup pasta sauce (any kind)
- 4 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Combine all the ingredients into a pot on the stove, bring to a boil, turn down to low and let simmer for 2 hours. (Yes, it's really that simple)
- Can also be made in a slow cooker or crockpot.