A refreshing twist of lettuce, oranges, peas, chicken, almonds and carrots in one Oriental dish.
- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast half (4 oz.)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 small navel orange, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut snow peas
- 1 Tbsp. PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- SPRINKLE chicken with salt; brush with 2 tsp. of the dressing.
- HEAT nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170ºF), turning occasionally. Slice chicken.
- ARRANGE lettuce, oranges, peas, chicken, almonds and carrots on two serving plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing.