A light summer breakfast meal that is easy to make, and is low in fat!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tbsp soft margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 2 cups mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1/2 cup of flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup of marshmellows (optional)
- 3/4 cup vanilla or orange flavored yogurt
- Whisk eggs and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add flour, milk and margarine and whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a 7- or 8-inch greased pan or skillet until hot.
- Pour about 3 tbsp of the batter into the pan, and while pouring turn and tip pan several times. The batter should form a thin film over bottom.
- Turn over and let cook for a few seconds.
- Lift crepe and let cool on wire rack.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Chill in the refrigerator to cool.
- Place about 1/4 cup of filling onto each crepe and fold each side in.