A Low Fat and Low Calorie supper and a Good source of vitamin A or C.
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots (about 5 medium)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained 2 cups instant brown rice, prepared as directed on package
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Toss carrots with 1/4 cup of the dressing in 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread in single layer.
- BAKE 15 min. Stir carrots; top with salmon.
- COMBINE tomatoes and remaining 1/4 cup dressing; spoon over salmon. Bake an additional 15 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve over rice.