These deviled eggs are great to take to a party, or have as a summer side appetizer. They are low in fat, and calories too!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- Paprika garnish
- Lengthwise slice eggs in half. Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Mash yolks together in a small bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise and mustard sauce.
- Pipe or stuff egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.