This is a fresh meal for the summer time that is low in calories and tastes delicious!
- 1 pound chicken breast halves
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Transfer chicken to prepared pan and add any extra sauce left over.
- Arrange olives over chicken in pan.
- Cook for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!