This fancy salad taste more like summer!
- 3 large vine-ripe tomatoes (red, yellow, and green)
- 8 to 10 basil leaves, plus a basil flower
- 1 cup assorted cherry tomatoes
- Good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt (sea salt or kosher salt)
- 1. Slice large tomatoes crosswise and arrange on a platter, overlapping them and alternating colors. Tuck a basil leaf between every second or third slice.
- 2. Arrange cherry tomatoes in center of sliced tomatoes and top with basil flower.
- 3. Serve with olive oil and coarse salt on the side for sprinkling.