This easy lunch is high in protein, fiber, and vitamins. They are simple and easy to make the night before to take to work or school the next day!
- 1 soft whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 leaves of shredded lettuce
- 1/2 sweet red or yellow pepper sliced
- 1/4 ripe avocado thinly sliced
- 1 oz shaved turkey
- Place the tortilla on a cutting board and spread honey mustard all over.
- Arrange all ingredients in rows down the center of the tortilla.
- Fold the outer edges over the filling, then roll up tightly from the bottom.
- Cut in half diagonally.
- Wrap in cellophane wrap and put it the fridge until served.