Perfect for your fave crackers! Curry powder adds curcumin, an antioxidant believed to be anticancer, anti-inflammatory and helps boost aging memory and lessen the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- 2 15.5 ounce cans chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tb plus 1 tsp curry powder
- 6 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with toasted whole wheat pita chips, trans fat free
- crackers and fresh vegetable crudites.