This simple egg recipe is Rich in Vitamin C which helps fight common infection. Serve with Ketchup.
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, chopped
- 2 pc medium potatoes, diced
- 1 pc medium carrot, diced
- 1 pc medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium (1/2 kg) crab, cooked and flaked
- 1 pouch (115 g) Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 kg cabbage, shredded
- 8 pc eggs
- Saute garlic, onion, potatoes, carrots and bell peppers. Add crab meat, Tomato Sauce and cabbage. Season with 2/3 tsp iodized fine salt (or 2 tsp iodized rock salt) and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Beat eggs, one at a time. Add about 1/4 cup of saute crab mixture. Fry both sides until set. Do the same for the remaining ingredients.