Pamper yourself with this yummy low-fat Souffle'
- 1 nonstick spray
- 2 Tbl granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Nestle® Toll House® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3 Tbl French Roast Nescafe® Gourmet Instant Coffee
- 2 Tbl butter
- 3 Tbl all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Carnation® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray eight 6-oz custard cups with nonstick cooing spray; sprinkle evenly with 2 Tbls sugar.
- Combine cocoa, water and Nescafe in medium bowl; stir until smooth.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Stir in evaporated milk and 1/2 cup sugar. Cook, whisking frequently, for 2-3 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat. Add to cocoa mixture; stir until smooth.
- Beat egg whites and a pinch of salt in small mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold in 1/4 of egg whites into chocolate mixture to lighten.
- Fold remaining egg whites gently but thoroughly. Pour mixture into prepared cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out moist, but not wet.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm.
- Serve immediately.