These cookies are for the chocolate lover in you! They are chewy and moist with a kick of cinnamon. Delicious!
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, beat margarine until creamy.
- Add and blend in brown sugar and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Add egg, baking soda, corn syrup and vanilla; beat.
- In another small bowl stir together flour and cocoa powder and mix with margarine mixture. If batter becomes very stiff, use a wooden spoon to stir in flour.
- Cover mix and refrigerate until batter is firm enough to shape.
- Shape dough into 40 (1 inch) balls.
- In another small bowl, mix the 1/4 cup of remaining sugar with cinnamon.
- Roll balls into cinnamon mixture and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes.
- Cool and remove from cookie sheet.