This is a marvelous low fat stuffing recipe - full of flavor and spice!
- 12 slices whole grain bread
- 2 medium stalks celery - sliced
- 1 medium onion - sliced
- 1-1/2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- Toast bread and slice into cubes.
- Add bread, onion, and celery slices into a medium bowl and mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until stuffing is moist.
- Put mix in a casserole dish and top with chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 60-90 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice chicken in half and add stuffing mix to the centre.
- Serve and enjoy!