Very enticing and very low in fat! Great for outdoor picnics and parties!
- 1/2 of a medium cantaloupe, halved and seeded
- 4 dried jumbo macaroni shells
- 3 ounces chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup diced honeydew melon
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Cut the cantaloupe half into thirds; cover and chill two of the wedges. Peel and dice remaining wedge; set aside.
- Cook macaroni shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine diced cantaloupe, chicken, honeydew, yogurt, lemon juice, chives, and mustard. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange two filled shells and a chilled cantaloupe wedge on each of two serving dishes. If desired, garnish with thyme sprigs.