A great fish bake recipe with yummy butter garlic sauce!
- 1 3/4 lbs sea bass fillets, cut into 6 pieces (Chilean Sea Bass called for)
- 2 tangerines (zest and juice one, peel and segment the other)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 450* F.
- Place Chilean Sea Bass fillet, cut into 6 pieces, into greased 9 x13 glass dish.
- From the two tangerines, zest and juice 1; peel and segment the other one.
- Top the fillets with the tangerine segments, chopped scallions, and garlic.
- Pour 1/3 cup tangerine juice and 1 tsp zest over fish.
- Dot with 2tbsp unsalted butter, cubed.
- Cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add pepper to taste,and enjoy!