This is a delicious pudding and easy to whip up in no time for unexpected guests! It is low in fat, and tastes caramelicious!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 5 cups bread cubes
- 1/2 cup fat free caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch round baking pan.
- Mix applesauce, brown sugar, milk, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large bowl with whisk until smooth.
- Fold in bread and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve into bowls.
- Drizzle caramel topping over each serving.