Enticing color, scrumptous, healthy and refreshing..what else can you ask for!
- 1 8-ounce carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 3 cups fresh raspberries and/or cut-up fresh strawberries
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and almond extract or vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- To serve, in six 12-ounce glasses or dessert dishes, alternate layers of the berries with layers of the yogurt mixture.
- Make-Ahead Directions: Prepare as directed. Cover and chill for up to 1 hour