A nice light dessert that is low in calories.
- 2 mangoes, or 3 cups of mangoes peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau), optional
- 1 angel food cake (store bought)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- In a blender, blend 1 of the sliced mangoes with lime juice.
- Add sugar and Cointreau and blend until smooth. Dice the second mango.
- Slice the cake, and pour 1 tablespoon of mango sauce over each slice.
- Add extra mango slices, and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!