Very tasty and orangey chicken dish that will be the star of any ''grilling party''.Get indulged with this low fat meal!
- 1-1/2 cups Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- MIX barbecue sauce, orange peel and juice. Reserve 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce mixture. Pour remaining barbecue sauce mixture into shallow baking dish. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each chicken breast. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min. to marinate. Drain; discard marinade.
- PREHEAT greased grill to medium heat. Grill chicken 12 to 15 min. or until tender and no longer pink in centers (170°F), turning and brushing occasionally with the reserved 1/2 cup barbecue sauce mixture after 8 min.