''Berry Corny'' muffins that are zero in cholesterol and low in fat!
- 1 cup fresh or unthawed frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- I teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup fat-free egg product or I egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- I cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- I teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 4000. Spray 12 medium muffin cups, 2 ½ x 1 ¼ inches, with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups. Toss blueberries and all-purpose flour; reserve. Beat yogurt, oil, vanilla and egg product in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until moistened. Carefully stir in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be about two-thirds full). Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. 12 muffins.