A great recipe for a chicken stir-fry dinner idea. It is best when served over brown rice, or noodles, and tastes great too!
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 thin-cut boneless & skinless chicken breasts (cut into small pieces or strips)
- 1 cup sliced green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 sliced medium onion
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Put pepper flakes and oil into a skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken pieces to skillet and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add green or red pepper slices, medium onion, and soy sauce stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice.