Vic’s Weight Loss

So I think I will drink my tea plain with Splenda. Even though I usually have it with almond milk.

Today for breakfast I had a piece of butter bread with cheese. Lunch and dinner I’m fasting.

Almond milk is so low in calories though. I don't think you are getting enough nutrition, Vic. It worries me.

Well I’m trying to fast because I’m on vacation and having a lot of calorie laden food and drinks.
Cate, thanks for the concern.

Well I’m trying to fast because I’m on vacation and having a lot of calorie laden food and drinks.
Cate, thanks for the concern.

Hi vic,
Firstly you’re on holiday, why not just enjoy yourself then get back on track when you’re back.
I’m not sure what diet you’re on but do you calorie count? Aslong as you’re in a calorie deficit and protein intake is 1-1.5g per kg then you’ll be onto a winner.
Exercise as much as you can, and increase your daily NEAT. This burns so much extra calories per week and people don’t realise it.
drink plenty water and get a good nights sleep Every day
People get so confused with all the dads and plans out there, just keep it simple! If you over eat one day just allow for it (calories) for the remainder of the week.
I hope you find this helpful, or you may already know. Just thought I’d mention

Hello, Davidpt,
I am trying to enjoy myself. My vacation ends in 5 days and I don’t want to gain anymore weight. I’ve been on vacation since Jan!
But you’re right I’ll just relax and begin again next Sunday when I get home.
And thanks for the advice.

Right now I am 152.9 lbs.

Today I’m fasting for breakfast. Lunch or dinner is gna be a little rice, dal, and stew shrimp with potatoes. Yum!!! Hopefully I don’t binge.

151.7 lbs.

Today I’m doing the same thing. Gna fast for breakfast and lunch. Dinner I might eat before we go to the beach. It will be leftovers of rice, dal, and curry shrimp. Thinking about skipping rice. I’m drinking tea with Splenda. And 5 calories cranberry juice, Diet Coke, and water.
(Yesterday with my dinner I had moscato.)
I hope I’m 150 lbs tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
So my vacation ended. Today I’m at 154.5 lbs. I went to the gym and did 45 min on the elliptical. And some upper arm strength training.

My sister made me 2 steak tacos for Cinco De Mayo and I had one glass of wine.

154.0 lbs.

Today I’m having chicken breast and a salad with garbanzo beans depending on when I’m hungry.
I’m also planning on going to the gym to do the elliptical. I was going to the gym this morning but my brother wanted to go to a weed dispensary. So I had to take him. So I’ll go when I get back home.

So I am eating a salad around 2. I only ate half so I’ll eat the rest later.

I did an hour on the elliptical. And I did some upper body strength training.

I went back to the gym and did a 45 minute spin class. I also strength trained my lower body.

I ate the rest of my salad for dinner. Tomorrow I’m gna have a hard boiled egg with salad for lunch. I made them in my air fryer. Looking forward to tomorrow. I plan on getting up early and go to the gym for my workout.

152.8 lbs.

Last night I had 3 pieces of butter bread with peanut butter. Today I’m not going to have any bread.

This morning I went to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical. I also did some abs workout. Planning on going back later today!

I’ve lost 3.5 lbs since May 1st.

Back